Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hamburger stir fry

So this is a different kind of stir fry. It all started with my babies:




This is my FIRST garden! Who knew it was so easy???? I was so scared but she is coming along well!

Anyways back to the food. Well see those lettuce heads on the bottom right? Those babies are ready for eating and I need more greens in my diet so that is where my dinner comes in.
What you do is take the lettuce and put whatever your having on top of it and it is delicious!
Example:

Rice

Beef and broccoli stir fry. It was so good! So it seems super simple but yet so good! 
I roll the lettuce with some the rice and 'stuffing' and your good to go!


Need more greens??? How about cabbage, green beans, and squash with shredded carrots.
I love veggies! I never thought I would say that in a million years but veggies are the chicken in my book :)

This was posted to: http://www.simplysugarandglutenfree.com/

No comments: