Friday, November 5, 2010

Braid Bracelet

I have a tutorial and an easy one too! Let's not forget that it is so cute!


Materials:
3 strips of fabric about 3inches wide (I used cotton)
glue gun

Lets get started!!

Take your 2 strips of fabric and tie a knot to one end. 


Now this was the fun part for me, braid the strips and it should look like this! 
Side note: I used my mouth to braid :)

Then once you have the right length for your wrist, I braided it a bit through the other end to kind of tie it together if that makes sense. 


Cut your ends off and take your glue gun and glue to ends down as best as you can. Mine was still a little puffy but no sweat!


And admire your easy, and cheap bracelet


Add a fabric rose if you would like or make 2 and wear them together! There is so many possibilities! 


Hope you enjoy my first ever post and tutorial. Many more to come!!!