Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thrift store Saturday

I designate today as thrift store Sat because I am friends with the man upstairs and he said its ok. Ok j/k but I think designating a day is fun so, so be it!

Here is my finds!

This little friend was way WAY too cute to pass up! And a buck was worth every penny!!

 And he had to have a friend. He is brass and $4 buckeroos but I think he was worth it too!
I might be crushing on owls! But shhh...Don't tell!!!!


$.14 and a future project I am excited about!!

25 cents and also a future project I am stocked about! Muhahahaha!


I hope I inspired you to check out your local thrift store!

3 comments:

Beth Adams said...

I enjoyed your first ever post & tut. I had great luck today myself but at a yard sale. Here in Florida you can always find one year round. Made out like a bandit & will be posting on my finds later. Looks like I am your first follower! Pop on over to my blog when you have time & say hi.
http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

Beth Adams said...

Glad you made it over to my blog. Friends don't have to be close by to be fun!

Ginger said...

You have been features at SSB! Check out your feature at the link below:

http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2010/11/mad-skills-monday-link-party-33.html

Feel free to snag my I was Featured button for you blog!
xoxo
Ginger
SSB